Saturday 2 November 2013

Letter to my hubby - Omini Oboli

*Omoni Oboli and husband

 “Love conquers all things and endures all things.” This is what Nnamdi and Omoni Oboli seem to ...
be saying as the couple mark their 13 years of everlasting love in grand style.

Last Tuesday, (28th of October) was their wedding anniversary, and  the enchanting Actress took to her Instagram age to share the love she has for her man.

She writes;  “Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary! Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings… I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes, I said it, the most Amazing !!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings…I love you with all my being.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...