Saturday 11 January 2014

Photos: Folorunsho Alakija’s Governorship Posters Flood Alausa

Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija, the richest African woman, might just be the next Governor of Lagos State. Her posters were seen today all around Alausa with the caption, “2015: Vote Folorunsho Alakija for Governor.” But the posters had no party name on it, so we are not sure if she is coming out under APC, PDP or any other party or if some people are behind this.
UPDATE: Mrs Alakija says she has no intention to contest for any political office. Read her press statement below;
It has come to my notice, that there are posters and fliers being circulated in Ikorodu and other parts of Lagos State announcing me as a Governorship aspirant. This is not true and I hereby confirm that I have no such intentions. Therefore, I disassociate myself from any persons or group of persons, posters or fliers in circulation about me contesting for governorship.

I have been paying attention to my calling from God to look after widows and orphans through The Rose of Sharon Foundation and I am also in service most importantly to God’s work as a Minister of his Word through His Ministry committed to us as the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International. God has not called me into politics and I have never been involved in politics.
Please ignore whatever you may have read purportedly portraying me as a governorship aspirant.

Folorunsho Alakija (Mrs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...