Tuesday 22 October 2013

CHIOMA TOPLIS CONFESS: WHAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND


www.wapileno.blogspot.com
I met him here in Nigeria . One of my friends who is married to a Norwegian man invited me to a sent forth party. He was also at the event...
I was sitting at a corner  when he sighted me and immediately sent somebody to come and ask me what I wanted to drink. I told him I wanted to take a bottle of coke. I don’t take alcohol. Later, I thanked him and he gave me his complimentary card and that was it. He told me he got attracted to me because of my set of teeth. One thing led to another before  we knew what was happening, we got married and later moved to the UK. Hie is an enigneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...