Tuesday 11 February 2014

Watch Video: Actress Thelma O'Khaz Rubbishes and Denied Claims That She Bleached In New Interview

 Thelma 2

Watch Nollywood actress Thelma O'khaz tell www.myemag.net Editor, Desmond Ike-Chima that the supposed pictures showing her amazing bleached transformation  were actually studio pictures shot to a producer’s specification. The producer wanted her looking flashy and all that to catch people's eyes, minds.
According to Thelma:
‘A producer asked me to get him a specific studio shot for a movie jacket and since I’ve got quite a lot of them in my archive I gave him what exactly he asked for; before I know it some bloggers were already circulating it and claiming that I bleached my skin’

Below is the link to the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...