Sunday 9 March 2014

Married Twice But I Have Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ibinabo Fiberesima

AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima who has been married twice has said in a new interview that she has not ruled out marriage yet. She said she still wants to get married and even her children have been asking her when she will marry.

‘When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all’, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...