Thursday 7 August 2014

The Cause Of Wizkid & Davido Crisis + Video



Davido in a video interview with Sahara Tv has confirmed his many subs were for Wizkid after the artiste threw a shade at him for no reason, especially when they juts got off the same flight.
According to him, he was even going to tweet asking people to support Wizkid's concert before he threw the shade. I am not just going to fold my hands while he throw shades at me, I don't take that, Davido said.
“To me everything you do, you don't hit your brother down. I was even going to tweet like you know 'make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid's concert' and he threw a shade like that. I'm not going to take that...that's why I went and said what I said. But it's all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music.”
“Shout out to him. I'm still a big fan. It was nothing but don't throw a shade at me, especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let's leave it like that,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Wapileno does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.wapileno.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Wapileno
*Wapileno readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on wapileno.com

*Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...